BanglaDocs is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same. It is our policy to respond to any notice of alleged copyright infringement that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on our website, please notify us by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can contact us at [insert contact information] to submit a DMCA takedown notice. We may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material.
If we receive a DMCA takedown notice, we may remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material, and we may notify the user who posted the material. We may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us by providing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the [insert your jurisdiction] Federal District Court and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA takedown notice or an agent of such person.
You can contact us at [insert contact information] to submit a DMCA counter-notification. We may forward your counter-notification to the person who provided the DMCA takedown notice. If we do not receive notice within 10 business days that the person who provided the DMCA takedown notice is seeking a court order to prevent further infringement, we may reinstate the allegedly infringing material.
Please note that we may seek damages from any person who knowingly makes a false or misleading DMCA notification or counter-notification.