AB Bank is a fast-growing private financial service provider in Bangladesh. To develop a smart Bangladesh, they launched the AB Bank Smart Account opening method via mobile phone eKYC. Anyone can open an AB Smart Account using the mobile application.
In this article, I will discuss every step to open an AB Bank online account and an AB Bank Student Account. All steps are very important to take hassle-free service from this bank. So, carefully follow these.
AB Bank Smart Account
If you’re interested in AB Bank services, you can open an account without visiting a branch through their AB Smart Account for a Smart Bangladesh system. This automated eKYC account opening system can be used from anywhere.
Any Bangladeshi citizen with a smart ID card can open an AB Bank account using this option. If you don’t have a smart ID card yet, you can apply Smart NID Card Application now on the NIDw server.
Currently, only savings and AB Bank student accounts can be opened online. To open a business account, you must visit an any of AB Bank branch in person.
AB Bank Online Saving Account Features
After opening AB Smart Account by using National ID Card you will eligible for enjoy following services, features and benefits from the Bank.
- Attractive profit rate on Savings Amount.
- Per month one lac BDT Transaction.
- Maintain Account via AB Direct Internet Banking.
- Receive Debit Card
- Get notification on every transaction and month end balance.
- Fund transfer to any other online Bank via EFT, BEFTN, NPSB or other availble channel.
- Pay Utility Bills and Mobile Recharge Facilities.
- A-Challan Payment for Applying for a Bangladesh e-Passport or other government services.
Note: Your Transaction limit on AB Bank Smart Account can be increase by fill up KYC from Branch and other required procedures.
Required Documents for AB Bank Smart Account
You need to keep your Smart NID card, Nominee’s NID and Passport Size photo. To create AB Bank Account you must have an smartphone.
Your phone camera should have capacity to take clear photo. Because you need to capture NID photo and upload while creating account.
AB Smart Account Opening Process
Now let me know the process of opening AB Bank Smart account using mobile phone. I hope you can easily do it by yourself.
1. Download and Install AB Direct Apps from Google Playstore or iOS Apps Store.
2. Open Your downloaded ‘AB Direct’ Software.
3. Choose ‘Open Smart Account’ Option.
4. Select your language and tap on next. You can use this App in Bangla or English.
5. Input Mobile Number. An OTP will sent to your mobile.
6. Collect OTP sent from ABBank and input in required filed.
7. Upload your NID front and Back Side by tap camera icon on the App.
8. Input your personal information in the required fields and go to next.
9. Enter your nominee information and Upload his/her NID and Photo.
Follow the video to get more idea to do this task.